Who We Are
Connolly Engineering provides civil and structural engineering for a wide range of construction and restoration projects. Our portfolio includes all types of commercial and residential buildings, educational facilities, specialty structures, religious buildings, agricultural structures; as well as deep foundation and support of excavation design.
Since our founding in 2002, we have been dedicated to providing quality structural engineering consultation from design conception to construction completion. We have a diverse client base that includes architects, property managers, developers, contractors, corporations, government agencies and engineers from other trades. Our firm’s service area of projects has expanded from the Hudson Valley to over seas, US Virgin Islands office and commercial buildings. We take great pride in our vast portfolio of successful projects and continue to aspire for excellence in all aspects of engineering!
- Providing our client’s with innovative solutions to meet their design goals
- Utilization of the latest technology to maximize designs both structurally and economically
- Ongoing continuing education for continued professional growth and development personally and professionally
- Maintaining involvement in professional societies and communities to foster growth within our company and community
- 2002 Daniel T. Connolly, PE, founded Connolly Engineering, PLLC
- 2003 Property Condition Assessments performed throughout east coast
- 2005 Residential and commercial design expand into the US Virgin Islands
- 2008 Positioned on the hillside overlooking the town and harbor of St. Thomas, Connolly Engineering designed one of the most captivating buildings in St. Thomas - (ICMC) International Capital Management Corporation
- 2013Connolly Engineering expanded by hiring Joel Chase, PE
- 2014Continued advancement into civil projects and NYC special inspections has led to robust growth within the Connolly Engineering portfolio
College: Manhattan College - New York, NY Bachelor of Science: Civil Engineering - 1997 Pace...Read more
Veteran: United States ARMY Active Military Duty Airborne Infantry Sergeant : July 1998 – July...Read more
We have had the pleasure of working with Connolly Engineering on many projects and have been very happy with the service received. The Connolly team has always been very responsive,...Brian P. SullivanSullivan Engineering, LLC, Totowa, NJ